Introducing our charity
We have the pleasure of introducing our charity for this year:
Huntingdonshire Society for the Blind is an independent, local charity dedicated to supporting people with sight impairment who live in the old county of Huntingdonshire.
The Society provides a wide range of activities and services tailored to the individual needs of our members, their carers and families including:
- Home visit outreach service to assess needs and provide information and support.
- Identification of and assistance with entitlements applications.
- Visual and mobility aid equipment centre.
- Monthly social meetings in St Neots, St Ives, Ramsey and Huntingdon.
- Sports and leisure group.
- Christmas party and summer outing.
- Subsidised and escorted annual holiday.
- Quarterly newsletters.
- Emotional Support.
- IT support and information.
- Volunteer home visiting scheme.